Friday, January 22, 2010

What I'm Wearing ... 1/21/10




So, I had plans to go get drinks with some sorority sisters tonight, but then there was a sneak-attack on my lady bits. I'm pretty sure it was an inside job. So anyway, it hurts to wear underwear or pants and I wanted to avoid it at all costs. More on that tomorrow. I have a fever and will be back home shortly so I didn't want to waste any good outfits, since I probably won't take any pics that will end up on the 'book.

Why yes, I do get ready in front of the mirror on my guest room floor ... how ever did you guess?








I know, in the far-away picture it just looks like I'm wearing sheer black 80s hose. But I'm not, I promise.












Dress: Old Navy
Belt: F21
Herringbone Tights: J.Crew
Black Flats: Steve Madden
Bracelet: J. Crew
Sparkly thing in my hair: Anthro
Earrings: Betsy Johnson

2 comments: