Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lemme in!! I want to play face science too!

I'm such a follower. But hey, every shepherd needs some lambs, right? So when MODG and Sarah and all of facebook got their mugs calibrated by the scientists over at myheritage, I knew I needed in on that action. Can I be Asian??!? Maybe a man??!?

I trolled all the thousands of pictures in our iPhoto to try to find some pictures where it would recognize my face, and I figured out 3 things. Number 1 - there are very few photos of me facing frontwards. Number 2 - there are very few pictures of me where I'm not making an idiot face. With as much money as I spend on clothes and face products, I don't put very much effort into myself. Number 3 - God, I do some weird shit.

I plugged in my face, let the scientists analyze it ... and I got the lame-ass normals that people always tell me I look like.



I know I shouldn't complain, really. And I know I'm setting myself up because I've been hearing that I look like Jennifer Love Hewitt since 1999 ... but I don't really think she's hot. Still ... I'm bored with this selection. Bring on George Takai or someone equally as awesome, please.  Next!



Yawn!

FINE FACE SCIENTISTS. You wanna play me like that? I'll bring out the big guns. Let's see what you got. RECOGNIZE THIS.



Sigh. You know what? That's fine. I give the fuck up. Beyond thinking my double chin is wrinkles and giving me a slew of old biddies, apparently there's nothing funny about face science. Unless ... wait.



Jeff, you look like Eddie Murphy. And Ibraham Tatlises (...?). A small victory.

2 comments:

  1. Wait. I love that in the third one, they think you look like "kissy face" Sophia Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melania Knauss!! Score. She's one of The Donald's exes, right? Maybe we can come up with an elaborate scheme to score you some cash!!

    And if Big Brother is reading this... we're kidding, naturally.

    ReplyDelete